If you are interested in working at the Green Lab, we are excited to have you! Lab space is limited so booking early is strongly advised.
How it Works:
Using the Green Lab is easy:
1. Submit the simple form below.
2. After review, talk with a Green Lab research coordinator to discuss budgetary and logistical details (e.g. which supplies you will bring with you and which you would like provided)
Costs will include the following:
- One-time nominal project coordinate fee
- A flat daily rate to live at the IGFS (includes all meals). Rates are scaled according to your professional status (undergraduate, graduate student, post-doc, professor/researcher).
- A flat rate daily laboratory fee.
- Associated costs if you wish to hire a lab assistant on site
- Associated costs if you wish the IGFS lab technicians to conduct procedures for you (either with you being there or in lieu of you being on site)
- Costs of any reagents you use that you are not bringing with you to the Green Lab.
3. Pack and travel safely to Peru!