Applications for Summer 2018 are now open
Field Projects International offers students with little or no prior field experience the unique opportunity to receive hands-on training in the Peruvian Amazon. The current cost to participate in one of our long-term research programs is $450/week, which includes lodging and all meals at the field station, transportation between Puerto Maldonado and the field station, specialized training for candidates accepted into the program, and the provision of equipment and supplies necessary to conduct this research.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
- The “references” we ask for are the names of 2 people who can fill out a short form recommending you for this position. This can be a professor, teacher, employer, or supervisor who can speak to your strengths and qualifications. Please do not enter your own contact information in these fields.
- There is NO fee due at the time of application.
- Once you apply, you will interview with the research team and if accepted, pay a deposit of one week’s fee to reserve your place in the program.
- The remaining fee will be due 4 weeks before you begin your stay at the field station.
- We offer comprehensive fundraising assistance for all accepted candidates.
Learn more about our research assistantship programs here.