Qualified applicants should:
- Read the specifics of each position and its application requirements in the job links above.
- Have a cover letter and references handy.
- Some positions may also require writing samples.
- Field Projects International (FPI) is a 501c(3) nonprofit corporation based in California dedicated to the study and conservation of tropical ecosystems through hands-on training in field research and innovation in conservation technology. FPI’s primary research efforts are concentrated in the Neotropics, with scientific and conservation training workshops that take place at multiple international field sites including North America, Central America, South America, and Southeast Asia. FPI is the coordinator of the In Situ Laboratory initiative that aims to empower local scientists and community leaders in habitat countries with modern wildlife population monitoring and pathogen surveillance tools.
- Field Projects International is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws