Spread the Word!
As educators, you have the ability to use a variety of ways to share information with your students. Below, we list a series of options for sharing these announcements electronically, in print, or in your classes. Please note that these materials are relevant to our course offerings for Winter 2016-2017. Please choose from the following options:
- Simply forward the email announcement you received to the email addresses of anyone who might be interested in these opportunities.
- Didn’t receive the email announcement? That means you are not on our list – click HERE to sign up for announcements and we will forward you the summer course announcement to your email right away. Alternatively, view a basic version of that email online HERE and share that link.
- Using Blackboard or something like it? No problem – click the next tab for a plain-text announcement you can paste into Blackboard’s email system.
Use this option when:
- your school’s email account does not like html-rich emails, or
- you intend to use Blackboard or any other internal means of communicating with your students
- Copy the email notice in the box below and paste into the text of an email to your students.
Field Projects International is a not-for-profit organization offering hands-on field-based training for undergraduates and recent graduates at field stations in both India and Peru. These opportunities are ideal for those who already are, or are considering becoming, majors in biology, anthropology, ecology or pre-veterinary science.
Students may be able to receive credit for participation in select courses and other field programs. We also offer scholarships for students to attend our courses for free. Deadlines for applications for all of our programs are soon approaching, and spots are given away on a first-come, first-serve basis, so applying early is always an advantage.
Please scroll below for links to all of the opportunities available this summer. If you have questions, please contact us directly at this address: email@example.com.
Mrinalini Erkenswick Watsa, PhD
President, Field Projects International
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Anthropology, Washington University in Saint Louis
** Visit our website: https://fieldprojects.org
** View the html version of the announcement: http://eepurl.com/cw3B4b
** Field Herpetology (May 25 – June 7, 2017): https://fieldprojects.org/participate/courses-2/field-herpetology
** Primate Health and Communication (June 5 – 18, 2017) https://fieldprojects.org/participate/courses-2/primate-health-communication
** Tropical Ornithology (June 16 – July 3, 2017): https://fieldprojects.org/participate/courses-2/tropical-ornithology
** Tropical Ornithology (July 26 – August 13, 2017): https://fieldprojects.org/participate/courses-2/insect-chemical-ecology
**Deadline for application to all field courses: April 17th, 2017 (Except Insect Chemical Ecology: May 17th)
**Accepting scholarship applications: January 26 – March 21, 2017
**Apply for a Scholarship: https://fieldprojects.org/participate/courses-2/scholarships
** If you have received a printed flyer from us in the past, you will again this February.
** To request to be added to our mailing list for printed flyers, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name, title, and school/institution mailing address. We’d be happy to send you one within a week.
** To print or download a pdf flyer or brochure, please select from the options below: